Machine Quilting Services Instructions
Let me quilt your quilt top with my Bernina Q24 and Qmatic! Edge-to-Edge quilting is $0.02 per square inch with other services available. I use Aurifil Mako 50 wt cotton thread in all of my quilting. Please review my procedure and policies below before proceeding with placing an order.
Current turnaround time is 5-7 business days from the day I receive your project.
Current procedure for Edge-to-Edge quilting services:
1. Use my Machine Quilting Services Order Form to enter dimensions of your quilt, as well as select services & options, all one one place.
2. Click Add to Cart from the form and proceed to the cart and through checkout. Please pre-pay using the payment method of your choice.
3. I will subsequently send you the mailing address to which you will mail your project via email. You will need to cover the cost of shipping to me (I will cover return shipping, though!).
4. Once I receive your project, I will confirm receipt via email and begin the planning process in the Qmatic software. I will send you a copy of the mockup for approval before I start the quilting process.
5. Once the mockup is confirmed by you, I will begin the quilting process.
6. Upon completion, I will return your quilt to the address you specify via USPS. I will cover the costs of standard return shipping. Please let me know if you need expedited return shipping - we will work something out.
1. Edge-To-Edge (Pantograph) quilting - $0.02/sq in.
2. Quilt trimming - Free! (I will return your scraps with your project)
3. Machine binding - $0.25/linear in. (Enough completed binding must be provided by you - unfortunately, I am unable to make it for you at this time)
Each of the above services is bookable via my Machine Quilting Services Order Form.
Policies and Notes:
1. All projects need to have a backing and batting that are at least 4" longer on all sides than your quilt top. This helps ensure the quality of the finished project.
2. If purchasing machine binding services, please note that I am unable to make binding for you at this time. Enough 2.5" half-fold binding to complete your quilt must be provided. If it isn't, I will return your quilt without the binding complete and refund the binding fees to you.
3. Please press all your seams well before mailing your project to me. Good ironing ensures a quality finished product.
4. I can provide batting if needed, but I will charge you the full retail price (you can find great sales on batting at big-box craft stores or online).
To view a list of all quilting patterns available, click here.